Welcome to the Cypress Center for Well-Being
Cypress Center for Well-Being (formerly known as The Cypress Initiative, Inc.), is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization established in 2007 to promote well-being, healthy and productive relationships, and resiliency in individuals, organizations and communities through the understanding of principles explaining how we create and change our experience of life.
As we realize the logic of how we use our minds to generate thoughts and bring those thoughts to life through consciousness, we are able to recognize the power each individual has to:
- Realize that we are born "pre-wired" to be resilient and happy and that our misguided thoughts often lead us astray from this fact,
- Create a happier life,
- Worry less and accomplish more,
- Access wisdom,
- Become aware of "insights" and how to access them more readily,
- Suffer less,
- Realize that despite external circumstances we are more in control of how we feel than we think we are,
- Understand people better and improve relationships as we realize that we all create our own realities from the inside-out and that everyone lives in a separate reality,
- Understand how to better resolve conflicts,
- Build better relationships within our communities, and
- Realize that we are all spiritual beings living in a physical world.